TP400 Cardi 16" Electric Saw 120 Volt
Powerful hand-held saw, designed to cut concrete, masonry, asphalt and natural stone. Used to cut window, door and skylight openings. If equipped with an abrasive blade and larger flange is suitable for metal cutting.
Click for: Technical Data Sheet
- Equipped with most powerful motor of any hand-held electric saw within the industry. It can be plugged in to a regular 20 amp outlet.
- No hydraulic hoses and fluids to deal with, no exhaust fumes and gasoline to deal with.
- Specifically designed for wet cutting concrete and masonry.
- Compact design and proper positioned handles on this machine allows excellent visibility over the cutting area.
- Efficient dust control and blade life: water is delivered through the center of the blade shaft. This provides efficient dust suppression and an optimal cooling of the diamond blade.
- Designed in compliance with international and European safety standards
- The TP400 has been designed for heavy duty and professional use. For this reason most of its components are made of aluminum such as the blade guard and the motor case.