Cast In Place Clay Red ADA Tile #22144
Cast in Place Clay Red #22144 Tactile is made of a colorfast and UV stable homogenous glass and carbon composite with fiberglass truncated domes for enhanced durability. The Cast in Place Tactile is used for new curb ramps or new construction applications and is a great long-term solution for any project, under any weather conditions.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
All of our truncated dome tactile surfaces are in full compliance with the American Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG), Public Right-of-Way (PROW) and California Title 24 Requirements. ADA Solutions Inc., products are approved for use by all major municipalities, DPW’s and state DOT's.
**NO FREE SHIPPING FOR ADA TILES**
- For use in new curb ramps or new construction
- 2.35" dome spacing on tilese we stock (1.67" dome spacing available upon request)
- Pressed into place in freshly poured concrete
- Cast-In-Place Tiles have a 1/4" nominal thickness and feature embedment ribs 3" on center through entire length of tile
- Plastic sheeting protection covers entire surface of Cast-In-Place Tile
- Standard sizes: 24" x 36", 24" x 48", 24" x 60", 36" x 48" and 36" x 60"
- Contact us for large order quantity discounts
Ace Cutting is able to provide free shipping on their large equipment. Freight delivery products require a commercial address - residential delivery addresses will result in a $150 fee. If residential address is only option, please proceed with order and Ace Cutting will contact customer with a freight terminal pickup location or charge additional fee for residential address.
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.