Soff Cut X390 Husqvarna Concrete Saw
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 390 electric saw is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The 390 is designed for ease of use and convenience. Features include a carrying case for easy transport, lightweight, adjustable aggregate knob and depth gauge.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
Husqvarna Soff-Cut is a unique patented system for early entry concrete sawing. This technology enables concrete to be cut within the first one or two hours of finishing and before final set. Husqvarna Soff-Cut™ provides the best solution for minimizing the risk of random cracking, and it simplifies the working process, compared to conventional sawing.
- Recommended for light to medium-duty use on driveways, parking lots, site-work and residential
- Accessible mechanical on/off safety switch
- Aggregate adjustment system
- Hour meter
- 110 volt – 15 amp electric motor
- Soft, polyurethane wheels
- Spring retractable guide system
- Patented anti-ravel skid plate
- Patented sawing method
- High visibility cut depth indicator
- Sealed electronic on/off proximity switch
Rated Output, Watts1,725
Max Depth of Cut1/8" - 1-1/8"
Blade Raise / LowerManual
Handlebar AdjustmentAdditional Extensions
Dimensions44" x 15" x 12"
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.