Hand-Held Concrete Electric Saws
Hand held electric saws by Husqvarna, Cardi and Makita give precise, clean performance with dust collection and wet/dry cutting options. Take on tough conditions with these dependable, high-performance power cutters, saws, cutting kits and chainsaws.
Items 1-10 of 11
- K4000 Cut-n-Break Electric Power Cutter$1,595.00Deep cutting, low machine maintenance and tool costs are built-in benefits of Husqvarna's Cut-n-Break method. Cut up to 16" deep from one side with the K 3000 Cut-n-Break Electric Power Cutter. Ideal for wall and floor flush cutting as well as completing smaller jobs that require no corner overcutting (such as window openings). Learn More
- TP400 Cardi 16" Electric Saw 120 Volt$1,989.00
- K3000 Cut-n-Break Electric Power Cutter 230 Volt$1,775.00
Our Cut-n-Break method is the natural choice when you need to cut deep but want a machine with low tool and maintenance costs. The K 3000 Cut-N-Break enables you to cut as deep as 16" from one side. Suitable for flush cutting close to walls and floors as well as for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners.Learn More
- K6500 PRIME 16" High Frequency Power Cutter Husqvarna$4,295.00
Husqvarna K 6500 is equipped with high frequency PRIME™ technology, making it our most powerful electric cutter ever. The high power output, well-balanced body and low vibration levels make this machine very efficient and easy to use. The PRIME™ product range enables you to use any combination of 230 volt / 480 volt, single / three phase. The K 6500 can be used with either the PP 65 or the PP 220 as a power source.Learn More
- K6500 Chain PRIME High Frequency Power Cutter Husqvarna$4,998.00
Husqvarna K 6500 Chain is equipped with high frequency PRIME™ technology, making it our most powerful electric ring cutter ever. The high power output, well-balanced body and low vibration levels make this machine very efficient and easy to use. The PRIME™ product range enables you to combine the system that is most efficient for your business. The K 6500 can be used with either the PP 65 or the PP 220 as a power source. Expand the system as your needs develop.Learn More
Items 1-10 of 11
Recently viewed Products
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.