Digital Smart Level
SmartTool is perfect for professional carpenters, framers, railroad workers to span rails, concrete workers across wide forms, and hobbyists who demand accuracy and precision beyond any other digital level in the world. SmartTool is used by most American Disability Act (ADA) inspectors and builders due to its unsurpassed accuracy and dependability.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
Contains the SmartTool Builder's Angle Sensor inclinometer module permanently mounted into a durable aluminum frame. The level includes an indestructible horizontal spirit bubble vial and a plumb spirit bubble vial. Durable plastic endcaps protect the level when dropped. See "SmartTool Features" in the Main Menu for the features and functions that make the SmartTool the longest manufactured, longest lasting, and most popular digital level in the world.
- On/Off: automatic shut-off if left idle for 6 minutes
- Hold: Freeze or unfreeze display readings
- Listen & Level Audio: beeper will sound at leve and plumb
- Calibrate: Simple two-step calibration procedure (recommended once per day)
- Degree, Percentage, Inches, Feet: Select display units
- Up/Down arrows: Show direction of tilt to reach level or plumb
- Low Battery: Low 9V battery indicator
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.