Edco CPU10FC Gas Self Propelled Scarifier
EDCO CPM-10 Self Propelled Walk behind Scarifier 13 HP Honda engine with up to 10" working width and 1/8" working depth per pass, ability to scarify approximately 500-750 sq. ft. per hour. Scarifiers (aka Planers and Milling Machines) level, clean, and texture surfaces. They repair common slab problems like curled joints, unevenness, sidewalk trip hazards, and weather damage. Scarifiers remove contaminates, epoxy, paint, traffic lines, and more.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
This machine comes with an empty drum. Cutters and spacers are sold separately. Please call to discuss proper carbide or steel cutter application.
Product notes: Upcut drum rotation, optional outrigger axle assembly enables the machine to follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces or when uniform surface removal is critical. Hydrostatic drive transmission provides a smooth forward & reverse speed control.
- 10″ working width will scarify approximately 500-750 sq. ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/8″
- 1/4” steel frame
- Heavy-duty, oversized bearings
- Teathered emergency stop switch
- Larger 6” wheels in the rear for easy handling
- Gasoline or Electric models available
- Vacuum port standard for dust-free cuting
- Tungsten carbide or steel cutters available
Dimensions49" x 24" x 38.5"
Ace Cutting is able to provide free shipping on their large equipment. Freight delivery products require a commercial address - residential delivery addresses will result in a $150 fee. If residential address is only option, please proceed with order and Ace Cutting will contact customer with a freight terminal pickup location or charge additional fee for residential address.
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.