Edco CPU12 Electric Self Propelled Scarifier
EDCO CPU-12 Self Propelled Walk behind Scarifier 15 HP 230/460 Volt, Three phase electric engine with up to 12" working width and 1/8" working depth per pass (3 mm) will scarify approximately 1,250-1,500 sq. ft. per hour. Scarifiers (aka Planers and Milling Machines) level, clean, and texture surfaces. They repair common slab problems like curled joints, unevenness, sidewalk trip hazards, and weather damage. Scarifiers remove contaminates, epoxy, paint, traffic lines, and more.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
This machine comes with an empty drum. Cutters and spacers are sold separately. Please call to discuss proper carbide or steel cutter application.
Product notes: Upcut drum rotation, optional outrigger axle assembly enables the machine to follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces or when uniform surface removal is critical. Hydrostatic drive transmission provides a smooth forward & reverse speed control.
- 12″ working width will scarify approximately 1,250-1,500 sq. ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/8″
- Adjustable to 1/4″ working depth per pass
- Accommodates EDCO’s largest cutters for longer life and more removal
- Up-cut drum rotation and heavyweight construction provide faster milling action and more uniform surface texture
- Standard Outrigger Axle Assembly enables the machinet o follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces and provide uniform surface removal
- Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operator fatigue
- Cam-operated fifth wheel allows the operator to change direction or reposition the machine while the engine is still running
- Hydraulic-powered engage/disengage lever lowers or raises drum from surface
Amp35 / 17.5
Voltage230 / 460
Dimensions53" x 36" x 43"
Ace Cutting is able to provide free shipping on their large equipment. Freight delivery products require a commercial address - residential delivery addresses will result in a $150 fee. If residential address is only option, please proceed with order and Ace Cutting will contact customer with a freight terminal pickup location or charge additional fee for residential address.
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.