EK765 Makita 4-Stroke Cut off Saw
World's First 4-Stroke Power Cutter by Makita with 4.1 HP motor, now use only one gas can for all your equipment on the jobsite.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
Makita 4-stroke cut off saw
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 106.5 db(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
Innovation: Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate is engineered to reduce flooding by automatically adjusting to deliver the proper amount of gas - PRESSURE COMPENSATED CARB
Convenience: Integrated wheels reduce fatigue during long, straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement - INTEGRATED WHEEL KIT
Advantages: Get lower emissions, less noise and reduced operating costs. Makita 4-stroke engines have measurably lower emissions and noise than traditional 2-stroke engines. Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour. Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life.
Five-Stage Filter System: With advanced directional air flow ensures clean air for added performance and long engine life.
Maximum HP4.1 HP
Power SourceGas (no mix)
Arbor20mm / 1" adapter
Max Depth of Cut5"
Bladeshaft RPMNo Load 9,100 / Max Spindle 4,300
Fuel capacity37 oz.
Free shipping in the United States, most orders shipped out same day before 3 pm EST
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.