FS7000 Husqvarna Diesel Concrete Saw
Husqvarna FS 7000 diesel concrete walk behind saw Tier 4 compliant with powerful 74 HP Deutz diesel engine, ability to cut 17.5" deep with 42" blade
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
If you need a powerful yet compact cutter that yields high production rates with limited downtime, the Husqvarna diesel saw FS 5000 touts a variety of advantages that a huge range of industries can utilize for multiple jobs.
A mid-sized floor saw that meets low emissions standards, Husqvarna's FS 5000 specs ensure that the machine is Tier-4 and Stage IIIB compliant. Its common-rail diesel engine can produce up to 48 horsepower without sacrificing its fuel efficiency, and it uses a diesel particle filter (DPF).
It makes use of an easy-to-read display to help increase productivity. The readouts allow operators to keep a close eye on the saw’s essential functions, including blade RPM, blade depth, belt and pulley ratios and much more.
Not only that, but the saw’s internal tracking system implements a position indicator into the display. This helpful feature can return the machine to a neutral position with one simple button press, and it can memorize the last-used setting for quick resumption of its duties.
Available in 20" - 42" models with 74 HP Deutz, optional e-trac system and clutch. Blade not included, available separately
- Large jobs such as airports, highways, larger service work and other applications where production is a concern
- Powerful and fuel efficient Tier 4 compliant engine
- Equipped with new exhaust treatment system, diesel oxidation catalyst
- Blade diameters up to 42” provides maximum cutting depth of 17.5”
- Digital display dashboard features all important functions and is easy to monitor
- E-trac system with a n integrated rest function in the display makes it easier to produce a straight cut
- Ergonomic layout of controls helps aid easy, intuitive operation
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows a minimum of 500 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily grease of bearings
Max Depth of Cut17-1/4" with 42" blade
Blade Flange4.5" - 7"
Blade Raise / LowerElectro-hydraulic pump
Engine CoolingLiquid / Air
Air FilterDual element radial seal with rain hood
Drive Speed0-300 feet / min
TransmissionBalanced dual motor hydrostatic drive
Number of Belts16
Wheel, Front8" x 3"
Wheel, Rear10" x 3"
Fuel capacity10.6 gallons
67" x 38" x 57"
Ace Cutting is able to provide free shipping on their large equipment. Freight delivery products require a commercial address - residential delivery addresses will result in a $150 fee. If residential address is only option, please proceed with order and Ace Cutting will contact customer with a freight terminal pickup location or charge additional fee for residential address.
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.