HR 4510C Makita 1-3/4" SDS Max Rotary Hammer Drill
Powerful 13.5 amp motor delivers 9.2 ft. lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs. New Soft-start suppresses start-up reaction for more control adn better accuracy.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
- Powerful 13.5 AMP motor delivers 9.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power lights indicate switch failure or cord damage
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- 16 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation ("Hammering Only" mode)
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
Capacity - Concrete Drilling1-3/4"
Capacity w/ Core Bit5"
Impact Energy - Joules12.5
Impact Energy - ft. lbs.9.2
Blows per Minute1,250 - 2,750 BPM (Variable Speed)
No Load Speed130 - 280 RPM (Variable Speed)
Cord Length16.4 ft.
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.