ICS 680ES Gas Powerhead Concrete Chain Saw
Built to meet the operational and flexibility demands of the general construction audience, the 680ES stands alone in terms of reliability and value. Packed with innovations and loaded with dependability, the 680ES is the perfect saw for the less frequent user.
- We accept
- Online Safety with
- We accept
Bar and chain not included, available with package or separately.
- Altitude friendly carburetion for easy starting and maximum power at any elevation
- Polyester air filter is designed specifically for wet cutting
- Large diameter rope and improved recoil spring engagement guarantee dependable starts
- The sealed SMART Ignition System’s computerized timing matches spark advance to engine load, which when combined with improved airflow lowers engine temperature by 100° F (40° C)
- Advanced rear-ported multi-chamber air intake keeps airflow slurry free
- Improved fuel mixture screws make tuning easier
- Decompression valve for easy starting
- Choose from the entire line of TwinMAX™ diamond chains to cut through concrete, stone and masonry
- Available with 12 in (30cm) and 14 in (35 cm) guide bars
Maximum HP5 @ 9,500 RPM
Engine2-Stroke, Single-Cylinder, Air-cooled
Equipment TypeChainsaw Power-head
Cutting MethodWater Required - minimum 20 PSI
Max Depth of Cut14"
Drive Speed11,500 +/- 500 RPM, 2,800-3,200 RPM Idle
Dimensions18" x 12" x 10"
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.