Husqvarna’s new DUST & Slurry Systems
Industry-leading solutions for a better way of working.
Quality Is Choice
Manufacturers of Diamond Blades, Core Bore and Equipment for the Construction Industry
Walk Behind Options: Electric, Gas, Diesel and Propane
on all orders over $175Learn More
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
available on most of our itemsLearn More
NO SALES TAX
except orders in MichiganLearn More
Shop Products by Category
We source our equipment from the best manufacturers in the market to ensure you are able to complete every job successfully. Do you need a reliable concrete cutting saw? Ace Cutting Equipment & Supply, Inc. is here to help you choose the right piece of equipment to get the job done.
Walk Behind Concrete Saws
Diesel, Electric, Propane, Gas powered saws
Hand-Held Concrete Saws
Hydraulic, Electric, Gas powered saws
Concrete Wall Sawing
Hydraulic, Electric, powered saws
ICS Chainsaw Packages, Powerheads, Chains and Bars
Soff-Cut® Early Entry Sawing
Shop Soff Cut Saws & Soff Cut Blades
Hand-Held Core Drills, Core Drill Rigs, Core Drill Bits
Hydraulic Power Units
Gas, Diesel, Electric Powered Hydraulic Units
Gas powered Tsurumi, CAT and Husqvarna Generators
Concrete Cutting Equipment
Many projects require the ability to alter concrete and other mediums through precise cuts that don't interfere with their structural integrity. Ace Cutting Equipment & Supply Inc. can provide the tools and expertise to facilitate your requirements.
Our staff has more than 100 years of combined experience in the concrete and masonry cutting industry, and we've built a diverse portfolio through many different projects. We've gathered a vast range of knowledge, and we've sourced our available equipment from trusted manufacturers that remain as committed to customer satisfaction as we are.
From sawing and drilling to cleaning and more, we have the whole gamut of supplies to make your next project a success — no matter how big or small.
What Kinds of Concrete Cutting Equipment Do We Carry?
Whether it's for business, commercial or industrial use, we're confident we can find the right fit for your circumstances. Not only can we facilitate your requests regarding cutting, but we can also help you with accessories related to the cleanup of slurry and dust, as well as debris removal.
The concrete cutting equipment we carry includes:
- Walk-Behind Concrete Saws: If you need to create inlays or grooves into slabs of concrete while maintaining firm control, a walk-behind concrete saw can be your ultimate solution. These products — which come in gas, diesel, propane and electric options — are ideal for projects related to trenching and patch repair on roadways. They're often the most powerful variations, which make them suited for heavy workloads you need to complete on time.
- Handheld Concrete Saws: Handheld concrete saws fit right in with projects that need to make openings in concrete slabs. They're less powerful than walk-behinds, but they're also much more maneuverable, so you can access a greater range of restricted areas. Use them to create doorways, window slots and other wall openings, as well as smaller cutting endeavors like minor trench work. We have gas, electric and hydraulic options available.
- ICS Chainsaws: Chainsaws offer similar advantages to handheld saws with some added twists. They can dig directly into most materials with little difficulty, as you can utilize them to create small, square openings in thick-walled concrete. These products also allow you to avoid over-cutting corners. You can build your package as necessary — we offer different chains, guidebars and powerheads.
- Core Drilling: If you need various sizes of round openings, choose from one of our many core drills. Use them to create openings for HVAC, plumbing lines, floor drains and anchor holes.
- Vacuums: Slurry and assorted debris can gradually create a filthy work environment, which can also get in the way of productivity. You can clear your area quickly and efficiently with our assortment of high-quality pulse vacuums. They can handle wet or dry debris.
Trust Ace Cutting Equipment & Supply Inc. to Provide Top-Tier Concreting Tools and Equipment
You can rely on our team, which is based 100-percent within the United States, to provide you with high-quality results on a quick timetable as well as unmatched customer service. If you need help with finding your preferred masonry equipment, contact us today at 1-888-283-2587.
NEED HELP ?
Can’t find a tool? Reach out and we will do our best to source it for you.
CALL US 1.888.283.2597or Email US
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
- 25806 Novi Rd. Novi, MI 48375
Find what you need by clicking below.